United States
Andover
Kansas
flag msg tools
GET OVER HERE!
badge
Who the @#&% was that?
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I can tell auras don't have a range or require Los? Also, are triggers mandatory? They seem so especially with the "you snooze you lose" rule. So it seems hard to catch if an opponent has a hidden enchant and missed or skipped a trigger. Is it the players job to remember if that trigger was missed before by their opponent and if it was does it not resolve?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James S.
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
You seem to be correct on the first point. And I think hidden enchantment triggers are indeed mandatory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Accident Gamer
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
I believe you are correct about hidden triggers being mandatory. The rules even state that if you forget to trigger the hidden aura, it is discarded.

You cannot "forget" to trigger the couterspell on a weak spell and then "remember" to trigger it when your opponent then casts a stronger spell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave m
msg tools
Yup you have to trigger them, you don't get to choose when. Perhaps if they reworded them to "you may" then you could choose.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.