After reading the rules I have a few questions:
1) If unsupported hero attacks from one area and "his" space marines attacks from another one, he is still considered unsupported? So it means he cannot use his special ability. Is it right?
2) Can I retreat only with some of my units?
3) Do I have to retreat with all units into the same area? Or can I split them?
4) What happend if I will be in the same battle forced to rount in two different iterations? Can I choose two different area to rout?
5) How REDEPLOY command works? All units are moved in the same time (in the same moment - same "second"), or are they moved area-by-area?
6) If I move my flying units into the battle, do I have to activate such area. (Presuming I will move my Thunderhawk into an empty area.)
7) If Thunderhawk deploy unit on a way to target area, is such unit allowed to move into target area on its own?
8) Is really possible to travel on Vengeful Spirit by using PORT LANDING command? There is no such information on this command card.
9 Event THROWN TO TERRA BY HIS MIGHTY HAND. Can Inner palace area be selected for "landing" of the traitor units via this event?
- Last edited Sun Aug 9, 2015 12:02 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Sun Aug 9, 2015 10:35 am