Scott Arnone
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I've tried to get this trade going with a couple of the other people who posted, but no ones responded, so, I'm going to try making my own thread. Sorry for more of the same!

I personally don't care about the slave cards, as from the beginning I always just taught the game with the wording "You free the slaves to join their tribe, thus doing X".

However, I have a thing about my components actually somewhat matching, and since I'd really like the expansion, I'm looking to get my hands on either the 2nd Edition game in full, or just the effected components. I'm fine with either version of this trade.

Please let me know if you're interested!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lee curkeet
United States
Elk River
Minnesota
flag msg tools
I believe they are selling just the components in the bgg store for like 5 dollars

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Marshall
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheWanderer75 wrote:
I believe they are selling just the components in the bgg store for like 5 dollars

No, they are selling the Faker cards but not the rest of the components that show slave cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.