GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,153 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Saga - The Flame of the West rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Samanar
Poland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey fellow LOTR gamers,

For past few days I've been scratching my head and wondering where did this come from:

The Lord of the Rings III: The Return of the King
1) The Flame of the West

It's been up there in the Saga part of the main page overview for like 2-3 days and apart from that little detail there's no buzz about the newest reveal. I've tried to locate the news, but my tracking skills are definitely not up there on par with our elven friends it seems

So the question stands: Where did it come from, was it hinted in the newest GenCon interview with Caleb, or maybe from some other source? I guess if it was official then people would go nuts about the almost-the-latest-finally-in-Mordor Saga but there's nothing going on.

So who could shed some light on that subject?

Cheers,
Sam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Piepho
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is found on the front page of the rulebook for The Land of Shadows, which reads "The adventure continues in The Lord of the Rings: The Flame of the West Saga Expansion with scenarios that bring to life the events from the first half of The Return of the King".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calum Fox
Australia
flag msg tools
I've just picked up the first two expansions for the saga expansion! Really enjoying this game so far. I take it from this that the expansions for "The Return of the King" is not out yet? Is there any information on when it will be released??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well Land of Shadow just came out so probably some time next year is the safe bet. ;)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calum Fox
Australia
flag msg tools
Oh cool! I always like a bit of build up but not too much of a wait! It will be great to sit down for the day and try and complete the whole saga, although I imagine that this will be extremely difficult solo with no replays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Garrison
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
calumfox89 wrote:
...no replays.

laugh

That would be a pretty short saga playthough. Might not need to get anything beyond Black Riders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.