Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam Gray
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
Hi Regényi,

I know that many online retailers will ship the expansions to Hungary. I appreciate that shipping is expensive but the since the quest cards make up a substantial part of the first expansion the community is unlikely to supply you the text.

Jeremy has put a lot of work into this game and deserves to reap the rewards!

The base game is totally fun and playable by the way. The quests just add a bit of variety for when you are more familiar with flow of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy M
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to echo the previous poster's response. However, I understand wanting to try out the quest mechanic a bit before you decide if you want to buy it/track down now to buy it.

My only suggestion would be to look for some video reviews for the expansion. They usually cover 4-5 examples of Quest cards, and you could note those down and get a good sampling of what the Quest cards feel like in your game.

I would still encourage you to buy the expansion if you really want it to support the game and designer, also to get a good variety of quests to play with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.