Popular Tags: [View All]
Goldfinger
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rahdo does a great job identifying, reviewing, and teaching multiplayer games that work well with 2 players. My other favourite reviewers don't always comment on how well games scale with the number of players noted on the box. I am looking for recommendations of reviewers who review games with a focus on how well they scale with player counts other than 2. Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know Drive Thru games will mention what player counts he has played the games in and offer comments on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Oakley
United States
Brandon
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JonGetsGames does excellent reviews and always discusses how he thinks the game plays at various player counts (almost always including 2p).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew VanSpronsen
Canada
Kitchener
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hmmm, take a look at miwi: http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/142007/miwis-video-walkthr...

I quite like his run throughs. Not sure if he specifically calls out player counts but he is great a showing the flow of the games.

Watch it Played is another series you can find here or on YouTube. Excellent explanations of games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.