Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Latshaw
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just picked this up and noticed that there are red snake and gorilla minis in this expansion. How do these creatures enter the game? THere is no separate character card for them that I can see. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Philippe Garcia Ballester
France
Grenoble
flag msg tools
badge
Across Space and Time
mbmbmbmbmb
They were not part of the base game, but given to the backers of the KickStarter.

Basicaly this means you need to print some stuff if you want to be able to use the radioactive snake and gorilla.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Latshaw
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
giga wrote:
They were not part of the base game, but given to the backers of the KickStarter.

Basicaly this means you need to print some stuff if you want to be able to use the radioactive snake and gorilla.

What do I need print? Is there a link somewhere? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Philippe Garcia Ballester
France
Grenoble
flag msg tools
badge
Across Space and Time
mbmbmbmbmb
You can find low-res pictures of the Snake and Gorilla

The alternate zombie sculpts are meant to be used with the Dark Darker Darkest: Zombie Expansion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Sacco
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
what about the additional Nemesis characters
I am very disappointed with this game overall...the new rules list cards such as the wire cutter that aren't in the game, the original game has character weapons (shirikens and chainsaw) and no character to play them with...

And the Radioactive Expansion has several additional Nemesis characters with no character boards...and a pile of new zombies with no additional rules on their use or difference.

I have had the game for over a month now and am still looking for parts and rules to make it complete...I am NOT a happy camper...

Any help with the Nemesis cards? How about the Tyrant card? I have found a copy of it, but the skill targets aren't listed on it...how do you kill it, etc?

What about the Two new Characters added in Radioactive ...Chuck and the chain saw wielding chick...are there character boards available for them?

What components were available in Kickstarter and how do you get them now?

Distressed...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls