Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Michaud
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In this special BONUS mini-episode, Chris debriefs Flip on his adventures at GenCon 2015! Find out what it was like for Our Favorite Party Clown to attend the big one for the first time! Did he make more friends than enemies? Did he remember to eat at some point? And just what did he ship home? The details are a click away!

http://tableflipsyou.blogspot.com/2015/08/bonus-episode-genc...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Board Game
United States
Evansville
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Oor whole family had a blast playing Heart Throb with Flip this year. Tyler loved playing the McDonalds game and was so excited about throwing down that 10000 points. It really made the Con for us.

Sorry we rushed off after the McDonalds game, our only other scheduled event was right after.

Thanks Flip!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaz "Pair of Dice Paradise" Marler
United States
Springfield
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the privilege of chatting with Flip while we crossed the street one morning on our way to the GenCon convention hall. Now, I don't want to oversell it, but it was the third most fantastic street crossing experience of my entire week at GenCon. Say what you will about the man, but his gait is perfectly timed to Indiana stoplights. It was a thing of beauty to behold.

The only thing that would have made my brief encounter with the Fantastic Flip better would have been if we had actually been travelling in the right direction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Michaud
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's something you learn about Flip...he's always pointed in the wrong direction, and he looks good doing it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Jones
United States
Evansville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Check the Great Big Table podcast (http://greatbigtable.com), a podcast about expanding the board game hobby.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the shoutout. We listened to the debrief as a family and the Jones clan was pretty chuffed to hear their name mentioned. Ranger's game of Star Trek and the whole family's chance to meet Flip was definitely the highlight of the con. Ranger was anxious and excited for days beforehand and met one of his honest to goodness celebrity idols. His friends that he knows who also listen to the show are going to be just as excited for him. It was a big deal for him.

You guys talked a lot about the greatness of the board gaming community and I wholeheartedly agree, but I also want to thank you for all your support and contributions to that same community. You are the best. Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flip Florey
United States
Brewer
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the kind words Jim!! And we aren't the only ones doing things for the gaming community. You guys put out some pretty good stuff too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.