Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Orr
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
A couple of years ago, as a project for an online class, I conducted a social network analysis of Netrunner decks posted online, with the object of finding which cards tended to occur together.

Since then, I've lost interest in the game, probably partly because I never won a single round (actually, that usually makes me want to play a game more), but probably mostly because I can't be bothered to re-do all my strategies once a month when new expansions are released. (But that's an aside--please, this isn't a troll...read on.)

I'm posting links to GitHub repositories for my original project (using R and Gephi), and to a second version I started a year later, but never finished. If anyone finds this useful and would like to pick up the work, I'd love to hear about it.

The links:
https://github.com/MTKnife/Netrunner-Social-Network-Analysis
https://github.com/MTKnife/Netrunner-Social-Network-Analysis...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Will definitely check out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kleo xeon
Cyprus
nicosia
flag msg tools
I'll definitely check it out as well. This could be key to pick out commonly used cards and build a cube draft algorithm.
Cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sb so
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Well, did you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sb so
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I am not the first one who bumps, but is there any new information about A:NR-cubes?

My own 1on1 cubes work fine, for short and (as said) 1on1 games. But maybe there might be more depth to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.