mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
If Kaylee was ko'd during my first turn and I choose to Keep Flyin', can I use Simon later to retrieve those dice or are they removed entirely?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott "Tox" Morris
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
you may use a Simon in a later turn in the same round to bring back a Kaylee. It's very important to keep the dice in your KO area their original dice face, just for that reason.

Thanks for playing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beau No last name
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Toxziq wrote:
you may use a Simon in a later turn in the same round to bring back a Kaylee. It's very important to keep the dice in your KO area their original dice face, just for that reason.

Thanks for playing!

Hmmm, I could have sworn that while watching a demo game at gencon the demo'er removed the ko'd dice from the playmat after deciding to keep flying to indicate the were not in play any longer.

Did I totally misunderstand the demo or did I misunderstand the original question and answer here?

- Raider30

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott "Tox" Morris
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Raider30 wrote:
Toxziq wrote:

Thanks for playing!

Hmmm, I could have sworn that while watching a demo game at gencon the demo'er removed the ko'd dice from the playmat after deciding to keep flying to indicate the were not in play any longer.

Did I totally misunderstand the demo or did I misunderstand the original question and answer here?

- Raider30

If he did that, he shouldn't have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terrence Miltner

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But it does help to get them off the table or away from where the active player is rolling to keep them separate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beau No last name
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Toxziq wrote:
Raider30 wrote:
Toxziq wrote:

Thanks for playing!

- Raider30

If he did that, he shouldn't have.

Hey, it's entirely possible I misunderstood what he was doing too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls