6 out of 7 dwarfs are not Happy
Hi folks—Any miniatures painters out there? Need a magnifier?
Please make any offer or check out my trade list.
Donegan DA-5 OptiVisor Headband Magnifier, 2.5x Magnification, 8" Focal Length
Donegan LP-1 OptiLoupe Magnifier
* Binocular headband magnifier provides hands-free magnification and viewing for a variety of applications such as jewelry-making, watch-making, needlework, artwork, electronic inspection, book-reading, print inspection, and stamp-collecting
* Available in multiple dioptric strengths (indicated by the model number) that provide a specific magnification power (X), depending on the distance from the object
* A dioptric number and a magnification number are not the same thing. Diopter strength represents a specific magnification power (X). For example, a 5-diopter provides 2.5X magnification (at a distance of 8")
* Optical glass lenses are ground and polished into prismatic lenses for quality and clarity
* Can be worn over prescription or safety eyeglasses
This includes the OptiLoupe Magnifier attachment
* Attachment lens adds 2.5X magnification to power of OptiVISOR lens plate
* Attaches to either side of OptiVISOR to accommodate work preference
* Optical-grade acrylic lens in plastic frame
* Flips up or down for convenience
* Made in USA