Rick
United States
Savage
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Two questions:

1. Are the mountains in the top row 2nd from the right in this picture connected? We play as they are, but I see the middle row middle tile is basically the same, but that is REALLY connected so it had me question my initial instincts.

2. Same picture, bottom row middle tile. That is a one tile completed lake feature, right? That's how we have played it (scores 2 points if that's your only completed lake on the 2/tile for largest lake and scores 1 pt for any completed feature scoring).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Pelikan
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Features: Connected and Single time completed features
Short answer: Yes, and yes.

Long answer:
1: The fine structure within the mountain areas is purely aesthetical. Think of mountain ranges rather than individual peaks when we talk about mountains. BTW, if two adjacent borders of a tile show the same terrain, they are always connected. This is not southern France where sometimes walls touch in corners (and roads split meadows in two)

2: The water is enclosed by areas of different terrain, therefor it is indeed a completed lake, and scores as suggested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.