Jason Maud
msg tools
I just got into galaxy defenders and missed out on the kickstarter i have ordered the full expansions and so i was hoping some one who got the kickstarter would be willing to scan me a jpeg of the bonus tokens (doors windows etc).

i know i may get yelled at for asking this but i have no way of getting theses tokens

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Mendes
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
The doors/windows aren't really necessary, IMO. In a game where walls, doors, windows, etc. are already printed on the board/tiles, I imagine that cardboard standees for the doors and windows would feel out of place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the standees and have to agree. For me they feel out of place and I am probably not going to use them.
So if anyone wants to buy them...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud Dejardin
France
Ferrère-La-Grande
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't use them either, they are a bit too distracting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Forsyth
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My group uses them as they make clear who is at the door, as this position blocks Line of site for Aliens shooting at them from range but doesn't block the players LOS for shooting back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't really see me using them in my games either. Things like this are usually in place to make something important stand out. I'm not sure if doors and windows are that important. I can see using them to denote locked doors maybe, but I still imagine that they'd be more in the way than anything else. I'd definitely be willing to part with my set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting to hear people that bought them not finding them a good fit. I didn't get the final countdown bundle although I did think the windows and doors were cool add-ons. Upon further reflection, I didn't have any regret because set up time is already time consuming without adding in more doors and windows.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud Dejardin
France
Ferrère-La-Grande
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Logus Vile wrote:
Interesting to hear people that bought them not finding them a good fit.
Poeple didn't actually bought them. They were part of a bundle, and not the most exciting part, in my opinion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Archange227 wrote:
Logus Vile wrote:
Interesting to hear people that bought them not finding them a good fit.
Poeple didn't actually bought them. They were part of a bundle, and not the most exciting part, in my opinion.

Yeah, for me it was basically, $45 for 3 more agents and 3 more NPC's. The doors, windows and danger cards I could've left. But it was an all or nothing option. I got the season 1 Exclusive agents and they actually see a ton of use. I'm guessing that these agents will see their share of use as well. The NPC system, being what it is, will limit the usage of the NPC figs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Maud
msg tools
Since im new and have missed on the games extras but i have found i like the look of the infinity minis go well with the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Schmidt
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
badge
Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
mbmbmbmbmb
I offer the full second kickstarter + final bundle at the marketplace in case someone wants to have it all. Some exclusive first KS stuff is included.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls