Mark Kwan
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello Wizkids, is this reprint of Krang ever coming?

Only options to buy for me right now are like $60 Amazon "deals" which is pretty steep given the $20 MSRP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmb
WizKids has no presence on BGG.

For just a sampling of the existing Krang reprint threads, see:
How can I get my hands on the Krang expansion?
Reprint?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Kwan
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Appreciate the info, unfortunately both threads I have viewed before and turned out to be dead ends.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
blackhalo23 wrote:
Appreciate the info, unfortunately both threads I have viewed before and turned out to be dead ends.

I got told it was being reprinted, and I think I said that somewhere in another thread. But I don't have any more details than that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmb
But Paul, maybe if we keep asking every week, you can keep saying you don't know every week. What fun! You could make it a regular segment on the podcast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
Lol. I'll create a special segway transition jingle now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud Dejardin
France
Ferrère-La-Grande
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It has been reprinted about 1 month ago, I bought it from Philibert, in France (english version). It's now sold out, of course...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Nogueira
United States
Wallingford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Archange227 wrote:
It has been reprinted about 1 month ago, I bought it from Philibert, in France (english version). It's now sold out, of course...

I had heard from a FLGS that they stated their distributor is expecting more in the next month or two, they had it on a pre-order list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Mackie
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
It must have been reprinted, because not just two weeks ago I was lucky enough to grab the one copy available at my FLGS here in Vancouver B.C.
I hope you find a copy as I know the prices on the secondary market can be outrageous.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Kwan
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks to those with the useful replies.

Been slowly getting more into the game myself and a cheap (atleast according to MSRP) expansion seems like a good deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls