Hide
4 Posts

Albion's Legacy» Forums » Rules

Subject: Lady of the Lake Character Ability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
fddfsgdf dfgfgdfgdfg
msg tools
Okay, so Lady of the Lake says "You may spend 1 destiny token to move past 2 realm tiles to a connected tile as if it was adjacent to you without spending movement."

I'm a tad confused by this, it says move PAST 2 tiles, was this just a fancy way to say move 2 spaces, or am I actually moving 3 tiles away from my current location?

Also it says connected, does it have to be connected to the first spot I moved from, or do all spaces need to be connected? Eg. I move into a connected space, the next space has a wall, can I go through that wall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Thane
England
Brough
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
Up the Tigers
mbmbmbmbmb
She is basically teleporting over 2 tiles and ending up on the 3rd tile. However, my understanding is that the tiles have to be connected, i.e.have open paths between them along the route she is travelling.

EDIT: I will add this to the FAQ in the next update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the purpose of this ability is to skip tiles that you do not want to encounter. The character follows other movement rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron Murch
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Pete's interpretation is correct, and Martin is correct about the purpose of the ability. The ability also lets you move much faster since you don't have to spend movement to use it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.