Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Morasse
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I played our second game of Innovation today and my wife destroyed me using calendar and currency in a combo every turn and I couldn't do anything about it (with my very limited experience)!

She would draw two age 3 (or age 4-5) cards with calendar and score them with currency. She racked up 7-9 points by turn and she ran away with the victory 6-2.

I was trying to force her to discard or bury those two cards but nothing was working for me!

Our first game was a lot more fun and very swingy! I look foward to a rematch but I was kinda frustrated today (I rarely get frustrated playing games, it's all about fun...normally).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you remember that you can only dominate an age if you have an active card of the same age or higher?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Morasse
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
a1bert wrote:
Did you remember that you can only dominate an age if you have an active card of the same age or higher?

Yup...I totally forgot about that rule!

That rematch can't come soon enough devil

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.