Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Folks,

While I was working on Legendary: Star Wars - I realized that the templates I had were too small for PrinterStudio, which would result in loss of quality when printing. So I decided to redo the templates and fit them to size, complete with Bleed areas and safe printing zone. While I was at it, I made templates for card types that were missing/I couldn't find.

This ZIP FILE contains templates for the following:

* Mastermind
* Mastermind Tactic
* Master Strike
* Villain
* Henchmen
* Scheme
* Scheme Twist
* Bystander
* Wound
* Hero - Gray
* Hero - Covert
* Hero - Instinct
* Hero - Ranged
* Hero - Strength
* Hero - Tech

Enjoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What? No multicolored heroes? For shame!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
swirlsaepi wrote:
What? No multicolored heroes? For shame!

Working on it... to not flood the file with 400 PSDs, each single-colored hero template will include all it's multi-colored variations. I'll update once it's ready.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gareth Ellis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Nooooo its not compatible with my Photoshop i use CS2 what do you use? i know you've already done a lot to make these but any chance you can save them as .TIFF so i can use them? its okay if not i can make them myself
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TappedCrayfish wrote:
Nooooo its not compatible with my Photoshop i use CS2 what do you use? i know you've already done a lot to make these but any chance you can save them as .TIFF so i can use them? its okay if not i can make them myself

CC 2015.

I'll see what I can do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Jacques
United States
Nashua
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When printing with PrinterStudio, what do you use for the card back- would you be able to share that file? And is linen the better option for card quality?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cjacques wrote:
When printing with PrinterStudio, what do you use for the card back- would you be able to share that file? And is linen the better option for card quality?

There's a HQ card back scan in the Files section, just size it to fit one of the templates (doesn't matter which - just hide all the text & graphics layers).

And yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Neumeyer

Arizona
msg tools
Wow. Just wow. You have gone above and beyond.
Now, for a totally newbie such as my self, how the heck do i actually print them?! Is there an on-line resource? I don't have any PS or photo stuff at all...

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.