3 Posts

Specter Ops» Forums » Variants

Subject: Revealing the current location to the traitor? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Germany
flag msg tools
Hi,

I did not play this game yet, but expect to play it this weekend. And we are five people, which means we obviously have to use the traitor in the game. While the idea of it is great I got the feeling that it might not be very much fun to play as the traitor itself without knowing where the agent is all the time.

My idea is that at some points at the game the agent gives each of the hunter a note face down. While the normal hunters get no information at all, the traitor gets the location of the agent. For example this could happen at movement 15 and 30 from the agent. The traitor could then try to lure the hunters away from the agent

I know this might make the game too difficult for the hunters, but maybe this can be mitigated somehow?

Any ideas/suggestions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emerson @NazcaGames
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Iceskaarj wrote:
Hi,

I did not play this game yet, but expect to play it this weekend. And we are five people, which means we obviously have to use the traitor in the game. While the idea of it is great I got the feeling that it might not be very much fun to play as the traitor itself without knowing where the agent is all the time.

My idea is that at some points at the game the agent gives each of the hunter a note face down. While the normal hunters get no information at all, the traitor gets the location of the agent. For example this could happen at movement 15 and 30 from the agent. The traitor could then try to lure the hunters away from the agent

I know this might make the game too difficult for the hunters, but maybe this can be mitigated somehow?

Any ideas/suggestions?

I think it's a great idea. Especially for first-time players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val Cassotta
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
That has potential to be fun in other ways - I would be tempted to send the other Hunter's info in the notes as well, minor taunts or such not
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls