simon rorke
South Africa
Sandton
Gauteng
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All other figure packs come with 2 figures if they are generic like wookie warriors or Echo Base Troopers. But the Smuggler pack just comes with one character and it looks generic.

Anyone else find this a bit weird?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope.

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louis S
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same reason the Imperial Officers are generic. They don't need to be unique. Besides, generic Smugglers means you can have more than one in a skirmish game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Diosi
Canada
Newcastle
Ontario
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am guessing it would be weird to have a 'squad' of smugglers perhaps. They are more of a lone wolf type of character. Having multiples would be thematically like just being in the same place at the same time, perhaps working in concert to save their own skins. Just my guess of course

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Finnley
msg tools
It would be pretty sweet to roll with an entire smuggler crew á la Talon Karrde, but I think doing so would detract from the focus on the heroes.

Could definitely pair him up with some Hired Guns in a home brew scenario though! (Personally I like the idea of the players having access to Hired Guns. I mean, they're mercs, right?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Asher
United States
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE
California
flag msg tools
badge
WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
There's an Elite (red) card in the stock image, but the face-down one is probably a Basic (grey) card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.