Popular Tags: [View All]
John Bruns
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I opened my game over the weekend and for the most part I would rate the components as excellent. The minis, boards and cards were as good as I have ever seen. The rule book was delightful, both comprehensive and packed with examples and art. I was missing one component that prevented me from building all the wheels, but that happens in a large production, and I have no doubt that it will be corrected.

The issue I have is with the sliders for health on the pilgrim cards. They are extremely loose and don't stay put. I was wondering if any one else had this issue and what a fix might be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Copeland

Santa Barbara
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed this same issue. I don't have a solution yet but it is a little strange for such an important part of the game. Hopefully they will have a fix for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Lent
United States
Novato
California
flag msg tools
badge
DEFINITELY A GOOD GUY, GUYS
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone else's spinner arrive broken? the plastic pin connecting the arrow to the base seems rather piddly, but with the quality of the rest of the production, one can overlook the minor inconvenience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you receive everything you pledged for, or just the base game? If it's just the base game, does it include any of the KS stretch goal stuff inside it?

I can't remember if there is going to be a "Wave 2" later this year (or next year, I suppose).

Some burning questions from someone who hasn't had the luxury of opening a box upon receipt. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bruns
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is exactly the retail base game. No additions, no kickstarter extras. I am told somewhere buried in the updates is mention of this being phase 1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tal342 wrote:
This is exactly the retail base game. No additions, no kickstarter extras. I am told somewhere buried in the updates is mention of this being phase 1.

And sure enough, I received my package about 5 minutes after I posted my question. Big and Beautiful!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mistertrench wrote:
Did anyone else's spinner arrive broken? the plastic pin connecting the arrow to the base seems rather piddly, but with the quality of the rest of the production, one can overlook the minor inconvenience.

Surprisingly, my spinner works really well... worse case for a broken spinner... request a new one and flip a coin or roll a die until it arrives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Harrison
United States
Riverton
NJ
flag msg tools
My box arrived yesterday. I didn't mind the karma wheel assembly so much, but that health slider has some serious woogidy. Gotta work up a solution for that one.

The boards are, graphically, on par with Myth's wonderful tiles, although they are a tad flimsier than Myth's. Still great quality, tho.

My spinner seems to be working well, though my pilgrim die appears to be broken. I can't seem to roll anything other than an X! My girlfriend, however... haha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Lin
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
My box arrived yesterday, the components are amazing. But the health tracker is really loose and it just falls out from the character cards.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Harrison
United States
Riverton
NJ
flag msg tools
in another thread, someone posted a solution to the health tracker woogidy. Basically, you shim it with some cardstock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Are everyone's spinner discs so horribly offset in the center or is it just mine? I can barely see a good half of the numbers on the HP and karma tracking discs because the wheel's centers are so skewed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You had to assemble your karma wheel? Mine was already built

Thumb up
 tip