Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave S
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I hope it is a good sign that no-one is talking about storage solutions (as nobody is putting the game away, or it all fits in the retail box nicely). I remember there being a question as to whether all the cards would fit back in the box if it is sleeved.

Anyone have any comments about the storage of the game, with the campaign expansion and all the KS extras?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Herodier
United Kingdom
Canterbury
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eh... The components fit, but not nicely. The box just has one long compartment down the middle, and it comes with lots of mini ziplocks. As it is, it's not hard to fit everything back in, but it's all rattling around in one big hole. I haven't had time to make a foam board insert, but I 100% intend to.

Great game though!

*edited to clarify: the campaign is just a hundred-ish more cards so it doesn't affect storage all that much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The One
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mb
I sleeved the cards (standard Magic: The Gathering sized cards, using coloured sleeves for the encounter decks as I found their colours to be quite close to one another under certain light) and made currency wraps for each set of cards. A quick label on each makes setup a lot easier as I can now quickly grab what I need an go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Mitchell
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy to confirm that all the components fit within the box itself.
If you cut up the included insert, you can make your own tray for the cards. This leaves you room to throw in a small Plano style box for all the tokens (The plastic box is 16cm x 8cm)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris M
United States
Kearneysville
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Used some 100 card deck boxes for all the cards (which fit into two since I don't sleeve) and locations. A few small boxes for bits and fits nicely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon B
United States
New York
flag msg tools
KMitchell wrote:
Happy to confirm that all the components fit within the box itself.
If you cut up the included insert, you can make your own tray for the cards. This leaves you room to throw in a small Plano style box for all the tokens (The plastic box is 16cm x 8cm)

Thanks for the idea!! I did the exact same thing and it worked out perfectly. I am so happy I can fit everything neatly into the box. Having to lug around separate deck boxes sucks. (I sleeved all the cards)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dugan alexzander
msg tools
What model plano box is that? (it should be stamped on the underside of the box itself)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bubba P
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To www.thebrokentoken.com and purchase the "sleeved card game organizer". The player boards and map tiles from the Bass game and expansion fit perfectly in the center row. You will have plenty a room for sleeved cards and the only thing you need to figure out is storage of the tokens. There is plenty of room for the tokens, however, you will have to figure out how you want to store them. Ziploc bags or another solution. You could purchase their small bits box and just put it in one of the side rows but that isn't the most efficient use of space. But still doable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.