Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see a specific mention of this and am not familiar with other games' take on similar card drafting rules.

When drafting, can you continue to look through your own deck as you build it? In the play I've done so far we did, but weren't totally sure this was the intent of the game rules; we decided since we both were it was fair.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
william hessian
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent drafting question. I will add this to the FAQ section of our website: www.robotcardgame.com

While drafting players are welcome to look at the cards they have already drafted. Often times we recommend sorting the cards you draft into piles to make it easier to review your deck while drafting. Please make sure to make it clear where your drafted deck is, and where the undrafted pile is at all times to avoid any confusion (accidentally mixing the piles).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

Yes, keeping all the piles organized & separate is important.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.