Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Kerslake
United Kingdom
Torquay
Devon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Im looking to start a new gaming group in Torbay and am searching for gamers. I'm able to host up to five other players and based in Chelston in Torquay. Happy to travel too. Aiming to meet weekly to begin with, and possibly the occasional all dayer on a weekend. Game-wise I enjoy pretty much everything from Vinhos to Carcasonne and everything inbetween. The Games Workshop/Magic players are well catered for round here, so looking to set up an alternative group where we can get everything else to the table. I'm also an older gamer (40!) and the gamers I've met so far are great, and very enthusiastic, but drink way too many energy drinks so it's all a bit hectic. If you are looking for a similar relaxed group then get in touch and we can hopefully get one going. Thanks, Andy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cooper
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck in your search Andy.

While they might not be what you're actually looking for, Board, a board game café, has just funded on Kickstarter and plans to be opening doors in Exeter in October, and, with no energy drinks in sight, Meeples Corner organises a Spring and Winter games day in Crediton, look for announcements on this forum.

And, if you ever find yourself headed for Taunton on a Friday night, come along to the Trinity Club for your gaming fix.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Kerslake
United Kingdom
Torquay
Devon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Stephen. The Crediton games day sounds good, will keep an eye out for the next one. I popped into Board when they were in their previous premises - it looked great (loved the two-tier tables), good to hear the kickstarter was a success. Thanks for the Taunton invite too, a tad far for a friday but fine if you ever do a full sat or sun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian P Lewis
United Kingdom
Torquay
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's see if we can get a new group going in Torquay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uel McAdorey
Canada
Fonthill
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What's wrong, Basil Fawlty wouldn't let you join his group? You must be riff-raff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Kerslake
United Kingdom
Torquay
Devon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wednesdays are looking like a potential new games night in Torquay. I'll post again if we get it up and running so any future gamers searching the threads will know when/where we're meeting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.