Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamin von Allmen
Switzerland
Zuchwil
Zuchwil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello.
I read the warhammer diskwars rules and i want to play it tommorow. i have warhammer diskwars with both expansions. i want to make a batallion, and in the basic rules stays, that a batallion dont go over the recruit-points from the hero. in the expansion, skaven and other battalions are over them. in the manual from the expansions stay "skaven are a batallion", but the units are 6 points over the recruiting points from the hero.

-are the skaven and other batallions (dark elves, lizards..) batallions and i can use this out of the box? the recruit-points are too low, but i go with the manual

or

-should i construct a battalion with the recruit-pointsfrom the hero?

i dont get it.

oh and second question: from the battle-skills (kampf-fähigkeiten in german) stays in the manual, that i can use it once. once per hero or once per turn?

my english is horrible, i know. i hope, you understand what i mean.

best regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
mbmbmbmbmb
The expansion gives you enough Skaven to build one regiment. It is not prebuilt out of the box. You will have to remove one disk.

I don't know what kampf-fähigkeiten means. What does the ability do? If we identify which one this is, we may be able to help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin von Allmen
Switzerland
Zuchwil
Zuchwil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Means fight-abilities in general
And thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R H
United States
Bethany
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ronaldo wrote:
The expansion gives you enough Skaven to build one regiment. It is not prebuilt out of the box. You will have to remove one disk.

I don't know what kampf-fähigkeiten means. What does the ability do? If we identify which one this is, we may be able to help.

kampf-fähigkeiten translates to Combat Skills, so I think he means the skills units have.

You activate each unit to move them and their abilities, so you only get to use them when you activate them.

There are abilities that will remove "activation" tokens from units, so you can activate them again.
And you get to use those abilities when you activate them.

after every unit has been activated, then you remove all activation tokens and start over.

So, yes, you do, but not repeatedly. As long as they stay alive, when you activate them again, you get to use their Combat skills (kampf-fähigkeiten) again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giovanni Cornara
Italy
Varese
flag msg tools
https://snipertroll.wordpress.com - https://shiftingmists.wordpress.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Metamorphose wrote:
oh and second question: from the battle-skills (kampf-fähigkeiten in german) stays in the manual, that i can use it once. once per hero or once per turn?

my english is horrible, i know. i hope, you understand what i mean.

best regards

I believe kampf-fähigkeiten are the Battle Abilities of the command cards.

If that's the case, you can use each battle ability once per round, in the Activation Phase, while the respective command card is active.

You can use them during your resolution step of the activation phase, at any time: before activating your disks, after activating your disks or between activations (but you can't interrupt an activation to use it, i.e. you can't partially move with a disk, make it use a battle ability and then resume flipping).
Using a battle ability doesn't count as an activation, and disks with the appropriate traits can use them even while activated and/or pinned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.