Bernie Roessler
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
Why were we not in the movie?
mbmbmbmbmb
I've read a couple of times in these forums about Flying Frog planing on offering alternate arm/hands/weapons for the assorted Heroes so one can customize the Hero miniatures. Does any one have any information or photos on what these options may be?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Beorndog wrote:
I've read a couple of times in these forums about Flying Frog planing on offering alternate arm/hands/weapons for the assorted Heroes so one can customize the Hero miniatures. Does any one have any information or photos on what these options may be?

Thanks

They had some for sale at Gen Con. But didn't look at them very closely. They were resin and appeared to be different weapons you could cut/glue on to the figures. I expect they will show up in their online store eventually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Asurin
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Harrison
United States
Riverton
NJ
flag msg tools
They represent some of the artifacts in the base sets like the Cryo Pistol, Plasma Arc, Hell Pistol, etc.

They are cool. I wish they would expand on this idea in the future to include full replacement arms for heroes, so you can have shotgun wielding preachers, etc, without too much modding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernie Roessler
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
Why were we not in the movie?
mbmbmbmbmb
bjorn2bwild wrote:
They represent some of the artifacts in the base sets like the Cryo Pistol, Plasma Arc, Hell Pistol, etc.

They are cool. I wish they would expand on this idea in the future to include full replacement arms for heroes, so you can have shotgun wielding preachers, etc, without too much modding.

Yeah, what they have so far is cool but I too was hoping for full replacement arms for, as you say, shotgun wielding preachers etc.

edit:spelling
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Canning
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Stand By, Ready
badge
Wolkenritter
mbmbmbmbmb
asurin wrote:

looks like

Cryo Pistol
Plasma Arc
Le Mat (The Judge)
Colt Volcanic (Hell Pistol) grip/lever and the rest of it is something else?
Colt Single Action Army (Trusty etc Pistol)
Void Pistol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.