Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Szymas
United States
Edmonsds
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to put a quick shout out to Matagot games here. I bought a copy of Sun Tzu off of Amazon a couple weeks ago (side note: pretty fun two player game).

When my wife and I opened it up last weekend, it was missing 4 red pieces. Not a big deal, really, as I just swapped in 3 spare sorry pawns and a velociraptor (which made for some fun visuals), but I shot off an email to Matagot's customer service.

Did not expect a quick response (it was Gencon, afterall), but they responded that day to let me know they were sending the parts. And today - exactly one week later - I received those parts - from France!

I've had some US companies not even manage to respond to my email within a week.

Good job Matagot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Allen
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree they have really great customer service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Homo Ludens
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm adding a +1 here.

My copy of Cyclades had one plastic figure with a broken arm. I tried to glue it back but whatever plastic they use is resistant to both liquid poly and super glue

Went online to the Matagot website, and followed the very easy process to get a replacement. Got a reply the same day to acknowledge my service call, and an email the following day to confirm a replacement is en route.

Great service. I would not hesitate to buy more games from this company. They stand by their product even if you purchased through a retailer rather then direct from them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls