tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmb
No. (And right here: http://boardgamegeekstore.com/products/lewis-clark-sticker-s....)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:

Oh my. How embarrassing. I looked in the store under promos but all I saw were the cards, no stickers. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmb
Also worth mentioning that the sheet gives you enough for one side of every resource, so you can decide if that's enough or if you want to double down and go double-sided.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
Also worth mentioning that the sheet gives you enough for one side of every resource, so you can decide if that's enough or if you want to double down and go double-sided.
Don't know why I didn't think of doing this...Doh!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauricio Montoya
Colombia
Medellín
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The sticker sheet is available as a good quality PDF in Ludonaute's website (as well as the promo cards, and the player aids they took out in the reprint). You just have to print them at 100% scale in sticker paper, and start pimping those hexes.

http://www.ludonaute.fr/portfolio/lewis-clark/?lang=en
(look in the column to the left)

It's a french site but they have an english section for all the games they market in America. They also include downloadable stuff for their other games, mostly manuals and player aids, but there are also a few PnP cards and extra content.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Schneider
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mearendil wrote:
The sticker sheet is available as a good quality PDF in Ludonaute's website (as well as the promo cards, and the player aids they took out in the reprint). You just have to print them at 100% scale in sticker paper, and start pimping those hexes.

http://www.ludonaute.fr/portfolio/lewis-clark/?lang=en
(look in the column to the left)

It's a french site but they have an english section for all the games they market in America. They also include downloadable stuff for their other games, mostly manuals and player aids, but there are also a few PnP cards and extra content.
Does clear sticker paper work or do you recommend white?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauricio Montoya
Colombia
Medellín
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
White for sure, the official stickers are a white hexagon with the icon in the middle.

Otherwise you'd get pink/yellow/brown/blue icons on a transparrent background glued onto bits of wood of the exact same color... you wouldn't be able to see anything.

After printing on the sticker paper and before cutting the small hexes, you can spray the whole page with a clear matte coat ($3 a can on craft stores) to prevent the ink from smudging later with the grease and sweat on your fingers. Inkjet printer won't be ruined by the spray coat if you apply as directed on the can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Schneider
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mearendil wrote:
White for sure, the official stickers are a white hexagon with the icon in the middle.

Otherwise you'd get pink/yellow/brown/blue icons on a transparrent background glued onto bits of wood of the exact same color... you wouldn't be able to see anything.

After printing on the sticker paper and before cutting the small hexes, you can spray the whole page with a clear matte coat ($3 a can on craft stores) to prevent the ink from smudging later with the grease and sweat on your fingers. Inkjet printer won't be ruined by the spray coat if you apply as directed on the can.
Excellent...thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls