Witch Hunt» Forums » General

Subject: Witchhunt Kickstarter is Live! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Agent Emme
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Holy shit, rebuilding your games collection is expensive!
badge
Phelanpt Feb 11, 2:15 PM: evils have mostly stood by and watch goods fall. except for emme. she's spinning them round and round.
mbmbmbmbmb
With 30 days to go, the project only needs to raise $1,300 more to reach the goal:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/99894017/witchhunt?ref=...

What I find interesting about the Kickstarter is that the game will come with not just rolecards that are given to players to assign roles - the game will also come with jumbo versions of the rolecards to use as a reference during the game. That way players during the game can see what roles are in that particular game and what each role does without having to pester the moderator. Very cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harry Lewis
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
The kickstarter is fully funded now. I have run 2 demos of it here in Florida thanks to get in getting a preview copy from the author. As a moderator it runs real smooth and comes with a great app that makes it nearly foolproof. From a players side it gets great reviews since it solves a lot of the problems that other social deduction games have. Overall I think this is a great game that everyone should try.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noah Chriss
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
I did a print and play and will be testing it out this weekend. I feel the need to tell the designers however that the instruction manual is ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC. I would recommend spending some of the kickstarter cash to hire a professional rules writer, and then testing it on a group of nongamers. Then after that revise it and test it again. Then keep doing that over and over until a group of nongamers can create a smoothly running game the very first time they try it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.