Subject: Interceptions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Wilson
United States
Unspecified
Ohio
flag msg tools
Just got this game this past week, and we've already played it numerous times(a birthday present for my son that doubled as gaming relief for Dad.. ). I've read some of the house rules posted, and had a quick idea for interceptions:

On a pass attempt, the defender will get a 'reaction move' if he has any models within a certain vicinity(not sure what might be applicable here, 3-4 squares?), and if his reaction roll is high enough he has the chance to place his player in front of the intended receiver for a possible interception. From there I'm not sure how to proceed. Make the defender make the same pass throw as the receiver normally would to see if he could pick it off, or cause a fumble of some sort? Any ideas on something like this, or is there anything anyone's been using that works better?

This is a cool game and I think a few house rules would go a long way in taking some of that randomness out of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Interceptions?
Wulfen (#18515),

Check out my user article titled "Battleball/Heroclix Combo". I posted my personal rule that I like for interceptions that is fairly simple to remember and enforce.

Let me know what you think!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.