AJ Echeverria
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
mbmbmbmbmb
I received the 5th player pieces with the expansion on kickstarter, But I can't find any details on how to add it.

Do you just play the normal base rules with the 5th player? Are there any differences in how setup is done or city/town placement since there are only 4 corners? Does the balance in the game remain?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bluestank wrote:
I received the 5th player pieces with the expansion on kickstarter, But I can't find any details on how to add it.

Do you just play the normal base rules with the 5th player? Are there any differences in how setup is done or city/town placement since there are only 4 corners? Does the balance in the game remain?

Hello, you should have received a rules card around the same size as the Player Character cards. That describes how the 5 Player expansion plays. I will message you with the instructions though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.