Marek Spychalski Maaku
I have a few questions about some upgrades.
1. Since you can only use an upgrade once, even if you don't exhaust it, what is the point of making the differentiation?
2. Can someone clarify how/when the Crow's Nest works? "Take 1 chosen action before enemy ships." Does that mean I play it out of turn?
3. For the "Super Hull" - when you redirect a volley is it to any ship or does that mean to the next ship in the correct order (ie: next closest ship)?
Edit: found the answer to number 3 on Page 19 under Super Hull. There is a typo there though - "local" instead of "locate". Also, I just realized that the he differentiation for the upgrades exhausting means that some upgrades can only be used once per Quest. Makes sense.
Hello Ophidion! I will try to disperse your doubts.
1. You can use upgrade only once per Quest.
2. Crow's Nest allow you to take 1 action of your choice before resolve enemy ship actions such as volley, explode etc.
3. On this question you found the answer
If you have more questions, I will be happy to answer it