Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Lam
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a few questions about some upgrades.

1. Since you can only use an upgrade once, even if you don't exhaust it, what is the point of making the differentiation?

2. Can someone clarify how/when the Crow's Nest works? "Take 1 chosen action before enemy ships." Does that mean I play it out of turn?

3. For the "Super Hull" - when you redirect a volley is it to any ship or does that mean to the next ship in the correct order (ie: next closest ship)?

Edit: found the answer to number 3 on Page 19 under Super Hull. There is a typo there though - "local" instead of "locate". Also, I just realized that the he differentiation for the upgrades exhausting means that some upgrades can only be used once per Quest. Makes sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marek Spychalski Maaku
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ophidion wrote:
I have a few questions about some upgrades.

1. Since you can only use an upgrade once, even if you don't exhaust it, what is the point of making the differentiation?

2. Can someone clarify how/when the Crow's Nest works? "Take 1 chosen action before enemy ships." Does that mean I play it out of turn?

3. For the "Super Hull" - when you redirect a volley is it to any ship or does that mean to the next ship in the correct order (ie: next closest ship)?

Edit: found the answer to number 3 on Page 19 under Super Hull. There is a typo there though - "local" instead of "locate". Also, I just realized that the he differentiation for the upgrades exhausting means that some upgrades can only be used once per Quest. Makes sense.

Hello Ophidion! I will try to disperse your doubts.

1. You can use upgrade only once per Quest.
2. Crow's Nest allow you to take 1 action of your choice before resolve enemy ship actions such as volley, explode etc.
3. On this question you found the answer

If you have more questions, I will be happy to answer it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yisu Wang
United Kingdom
Cardiff
flag msg tools
mb
Hi Marek.
For Q1: Do you mean the upgrade with flip symbol e.g.Crow's Nest can be used once per quest (flip back when in port); whereas upgrade without flip symbol e.g.Turbine you can use can use it once per adventure card??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.