Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it easy to make a Windows Widget that can show work flow for four or five different things that need to get done?

So...

You have a window always open with four or five different sections with names of orders.

Once entered it shows up in all sections then you can click them and they will disappear from that section showing it is done.

Does this make sense and is it something easily done... also would it be easily networked so multiple computers can see and interact with the same list.

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
See, I thought maybe this was a new show announcement... maybe reality TV?

Next season on Fox - 'Real Coders of Chit Chat!'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Breckenridge
United States
Richmond
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your requirement for multiple users accessing and modifying the same list simultaneously says to me that this would be easiest to write as a database app, or possibly as a web page depending on what kind of server software you've got.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Mitchell
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
Do I have overtext?
badge
Yes I do.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure there are lots of web apps out there that fit the bill. Closest one I'm aware of is KanbanFlow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls