Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Kwiatek
United States
Saltsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A few of us played Mordheim for the first time in about ten years. In fact it was the first time for any mini game for us in that time. As RPG players we are looking for a skirmish size mini game that includes an RPG element stronger than Mordheim provides. Theme is not the greatest concern although we lean toward fantasy in general. Thanks for any suggestions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathanael Robinson
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Agyar900 wrote:
A few of us played Mordheim for the first time in about ten years. In fact it was the first time for any mini game for us in that time. As RPG players we are looking for a skirmish size mini game that includes an RPG element stronger than Mordheim provides. Theme is not the greatest concern although we lean toward fantasy in general. Thanks for any suggestions.
It's pretty new, but Frostgrave might fit the bill.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Burleigh II
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Bless the Maker and His water... Bless the coming and going of Him... May His passage cleanse the world...
mbmbmbmbmb
The forthcoming Kingdom Death: Monster might be interesting for your group… watch some of the videos in the collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Bettzieche
Germany
Ladenburg
Baden Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
May I interest you in my own creation:

Whack & Slaughter

W&S is a miniature skirmish system designed for more than 2 players (up to 8), where each player plays just 1 Hero.
Before a match, a player customizes his Hero via a point buy system and by selecting skills from up to 2 of the 15 schools with each school covering 15 different, unique skills.
With death coming quickly, W&S is a very fast paced, brutal skirmish system, that can be played with any fantasy and/or pirate miniature you already possess (yes, even with your Mortheim minis).

Kind regards,
Kai
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Held
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
This shark, swallow you whole.
badge
I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish.
mbmbmbmbmb
Middara: Unintentional Malum – Act 1 just came off of a very successful kickstarter, and has a leveling up schema similar to that of Final Fantasy X (if you've ever played it).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Kwiatek
United States
Saltsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all of the suggestions. I have a bunch of reading to do now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Challis
United Kingdom
Hungerford
West Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
D&D3.5/Pathfinder

Thumb up