Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian Kozak
Poland
Szczecin
Zachodniopomorskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Poll
What would you like to see in an expansion?
  Your Answer   Vote Percent Vote Count
Expansion character
15.9% 36
Modular board tiles set
70.4% 159
Alternative Deep One model pose
13.7% 31
Voters 226
This poll is now closed.   226 answers
Poll created by Lopezzz
Closes: Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:00 am
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zombie Fifty-Seven
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Tiles! Tiles! Tiles! Please...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim De Smet
Belgium
flag msg tools
Tiles! To compliment the core tiles
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Sullivan
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alternate models are a luxury and wouldn't add to the gameplay

Characters are nice but only add some replayability

Tiles, just would add so much more replayability than the other two that they win hands down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Enriquez
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It depends on the tile and character. Some characters are so well designed that it brings a whole new gaming experience while some tiles don't do much at all. It is not so black & white, especially in a game where characters come with their own decks! So personally I go back and forth between the two quite equally.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Again a poll where I want all the options,
Still very evil of you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Swainsbury
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Tiles for sure! I have been banging the drum, saying that the expansion set needs a full tile set. I do understand we need backer numnbers to make it happen, but I am all for it! More than one sculpt type, if it has different game-play rules, but tiles for me is key!

I think you already have it sorted, but if not, here is my idea I posted a day or two ago...

...on that note, if you have not finalised design yet (assuming you have a set lined up!), or better yet, can print on the back side of them a second design I have an idea... ...It is water based, so how about the deep basement of the hospital, where the generators are. One has exploded, causing a fracture in the rock bed, causing a flood from an underground cavern system with groundwater flowing in. The water levels are rising, and with it comes the many monsters of the deep. The water keeps rising, and apart from escaping, if you can either cause a cave-in to stop the flow of monsters, shut off the room entirely, or just run away. If you close the doors, the water could rise faster in some rooms than others, giving you more time, but has a huge chance of loosing/sacrificing team mates by doing so, taking out as many monsters as they can in their last moments! The design would be of a generator room, a furnace for hot water to supply the hospital, pipes along the walls edges, which monsters could swim through for faster travel, crawl ways for survivors, maintenance tools and discarded tools, guernseys, surgery lights (to blind the monsters with), and much more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tiles +1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Sonestedt
msg tools
Omg so cool with modular tiles. Will this be one of the best games ever love this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls