1 Posts

Sniggle!» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report: Bumper Cars (3 Player) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Jenkins
United States
flag msg tools
I broke out my wife's old copy of Bumper Cars this morning to play with my 4 year old. The only thing missing after all these years was a copy of the rules booklet. After looking for a copy of the rules here on the 'geek and coming up empty, I had to google around to find a copy. I have a copy of it on file, but I'm not too sure if uploading would break any rules or what not.

My wife and I helped my daughter through the game, and of course spent our entire turns looking for ways to knock each other's pieces off the board. She rolled four sets of doubles as well, and in this game, a double roll allows you to roll again. She used these double rolls to her advantage, parking three of her cars in the parking garage before I even had one.

In the end, my daughter won. It served more as a way to teach her some gaming basics...rolling dice, taking turns, how to move only your color of gaming piece, etc. My wife and I still had a blast though as bumping each other's pieces back to start is as fun here as it is in Trouble.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.