Legendary Encounters: An Alien Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: Missing Character rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Dunn
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Hey all, I did something stupid. I got Aliens not too long ago, and put them in my card box right away without making sure everything was there. A few days ago I was going through my box and sorting cards finally. Turns out all 14 of Call's cards weren't in there. I checked my place, my girlfriend's place, and my local game shop. It was nowhere to be found and no one had even seen any of her cards. Now, there is another problem, too. I bought it with cash and did not get a recipt, meaning no proof of purchase. Is there anyone willing to let go of her so I can complete my collection and stop my ocd freakouts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
I Am One With The Force
badge
The Force Is With Me
mbmbmbmbmb
Mfable wrote:
Hey all, I did something stupid. I got Aliens not too long ago, and put them in my card box right away without making sure everything was there. A few days ago I was going through my box and sorting cards finally. Turns out all 14 of Call's cards weren't in there. I checked my place, my girlfriend's place, and my local game shop. It was nowhere to be found and no one had even seen any of her cards. Now, there is another problem, too. I bought it with cash and did not get a recipt, meaning no proof of purchase. Is there anyone willing to let go of her so I can complete my collection and stop my ocd freakouts?

Or maybe is there anyone that purchased this game recently with a receipt that can get your missing cards replaced?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tina T
Germany
Koblenz
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Try it without a receipt. I didn't get one in my FLGS, either, and I was sent my missing cards without a problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Johnson
United States
Beatrice
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Id go ahead and email Upper Deck customer service. Even with out a receipt they may very well replace your cards. I just emailed them myself since I was missing a Groot card. Told them I paid with cash and no receipt was given and they emailed back with a case number and said my card will arrive in 2-4 weeks. It wont hurt to at least try.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems very odd that you would be missing all 14 cards from one specific character. The cards come in different decks based on their frequency.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls