Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Busam
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any word on when Rising Crescent will be available for purchase through Command Post?

Have Kickstarter backers seen this shipped?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael McFall
United States
Fort Hood
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rising Crescent came inside the game for those who backed it thru kickstarter. I do not know if it will be available separately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Busam
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gotcha.

It's listed on the Command Post site for pre-order, due February of this year. Maybe they just aren't shipping it by itself yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael McFall
United States
Fort Hood
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Component wise, it looks like it would be a folio supplement.

It's only a small rules books a set of pieces and I am not sure about the cards because they are integrated with the main game.

Anyways, its not that much.

I don't know if you've seen the components of the main game yet. They are very good quality.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Busam
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I ordered the base game and got it last month. It's been a lot of fun. I ordered Rising Crescent afterwards, but it's been a few weeks with no shipping notice or responses to my inquiry, so I was as wondering if I had missed something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Miles
msg tools
mbmbmb
They are still shipping out the main game, just got my notice the beginning of this week. I'm not sure if rising crescent would add a lot to the game if you mainly play it with 4 or 5 people. I'm hoping they will produce a couple of the other expansions that have been talked about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls