Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
45 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: WTF Moment (S) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Short and to the point:

I just saw a headline 'Kylie Jenner sexier than ever at 18.'

Well I fucking hope so now that she's legal? Is there someone news outlet out there that's going to post 'Now that she's 18, no one wants that dusty poon.'? Granted, from the images yahoo throws up in headlines about her it looks like significant portions of her body are in fact only 1 or 2 yrs old tops, but that's beside the point.

Just a WTF I had to share.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
Short and to the point:

I just saw a headline 'Kylie Jenner sexier than ever at 18.'

Well I fucking hope so now that she's legal? Is there someone news outlet out there that's going to post 'Now that she's 18, no one wants that dusty poon.'? Granted, from the images yahoo throws up in headlines about her it looks like significant portions of her body are in fact only 1 or 2 yrs old tops, but that's beside the point.

Just a WTF I had to share.

Allow me to introduce you to, Courtney Stodden....

P.S.
This site isnt really safe for work.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/kylie-jenner-porn-watch-day-1-...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
Short and to the point:

I just saw a headline 'Kylie Jenner sexier than ever at 18.'

Well I fucking hope so now that she's legal? Is there someone news outlet out there that's going to post 'Now that she's 18, no one wants that dusty poon.'? Granted, from the images yahoo throws up in headlines about her it looks like significant portions of her body are in fact only 1 or 2 yrs old tops, but that's beside the point.

Just a WTF I had to share.

Allow me to introduce you to, Courtney Stodden....

P.S.
This site isnt really safe for work.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/kylie-jenner-porn-watch-day-1-...

Can you give us a spoiler on whether either Courtney or Kylie will be the next one to have your abortion?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
Short and to the point:

I just saw a headline 'Kylie Jenner sexier than ever at 18.'

Well I fucking hope so now that she's legal? Is there someone news outlet out there that's going to post 'Now that she's 18, no one wants that dusty poon.'? Granted, from the images yahoo throws up in headlines about her it looks like significant portions of her body are in fact only 1 or 2 yrs old tops, but that's beside the point.

Just a WTF I had to share.

Allow me to introduce you to, Courtney Stodden....

P.S.
This site isnt really safe for work.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/kylie-jenner-porn-watch-day-1-...

Can you give us a spoiler on whether either Courtney or Kylie will be the next one to have your abortion?

I wouldn't let my wedding tackle near either of those two. I don't know where they've been.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
Short and to the point:

I just saw a headline 'Kylie Jenner sexier than ever at 18.'

Well I fucking hope so now that she's legal? Is there someone news outlet out there that's going to post 'Now that she's 18, no one wants that dusty poon.'? Granted, from the images yahoo throws up in headlines about her it looks like significant portions of her body are in fact only 1 or 2 yrs old tops, but that's beside the point.

Just a WTF I had to share.

Allow me to introduce you to, Courtney Stodden....

P.S.
This site isnt really safe for work.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/kylie-jenner-porn-watch-day-1-...

Can you give us a spoiler on whether either Courtney or Kylie will be the next one to have your abortion?

Asshole...
6 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
Short and to the point:

I just saw a headline 'Kylie Jenner sexier than ever at 18.'

Well I fucking hope so now that she's legal? Is there someone news outlet out there that's going to post 'Now that she's 18, no one wants that dusty poon.'? Granted, from the images yahoo throws up in headlines about her it looks like significant portions of her body are in fact only 1 or 2 yrs old tops, but that's beside the point.

Just a WTF I had to share.
I seem to recall out conservative tabloid "PEDOGEDON!!!!!!!" rant rags going "Brittany Spears is now LEGAL PHOOOR!!!" when she turned 16.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
Short and to the point:

I just saw a headline 'Kylie Jenner sexier than ever at 18.'

Well I fucking hope so now that she's legal? Is there someone news outlet out there that's going to post 'Now that she's 18, no one wants that dusty poon.'? Granted, from the images yahoo throws up in headlines about her it looks like significant portions of her body are in fact only 1 or 2 yrs old tops, but that's beside the point.

Just a WTF I had to share.

Allow me to introduce you to, Courtney Stodden....

P.S.
This site isnt really safe for work.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/kylie-jenner-porn-watch-day-1-...

Can you give us a spoiler on whether either Courtney or Kylie will be the next one to have your abortion?

Shit dude, that was pretty cold.
8 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a straight copy from Fight Club. I boo you, sir.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The Message wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
Short and to the point:

I just saw a headline 'Kylie Jenner sexier than ever at 18.'

Well I fucking hope so now that she's legal? Is there someone news outlet out there that's going to post 'Now that she's 18, no one wants that dusty poon.'? Granted, from the images yahoo throws up in headlines about her it looks like significant portions of her body are in fact only 1 or 2 yrs old tops, but that's beside the point.

Just a WTF I had to share.

Allow me to introduce you to, Courtney Stodden....

P.S.
This site isnt really safe for work.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/kylie-jenner-porn-watch-day-1-...

Can you give us a spoiler on whether either Courtney or Kylie will be the next one to have your abortion?

Shit dude, that was pretty cold.

Fully agree. But when someone goes out of their way to try and inflict their morality on others through legislation and societal pressure but then demonstrate that they don't live up to their own moral code, they get zero sympathy from me.

I object to abortion. But I don't engage in sex outside marriage, so I am doing my part. This guy has said stuff like "Gay people can get married, they just can't get married to people of the same gender" and goes about trying to tell others how to live their lives. Once he shows he can't live up to what he demands of others... open season.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
It's a straight copy from Fight Club. I boo you, sir.

Not a STRAIGHT copy... but close enough.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
The Message wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
Short and to the point:

I just saw a headline 'Kylie Jenner sexier than ever at 18.'

Well I fucking hope so now that she's legal? Is there someone news outlet out there that's going to post 'Now that she's 18, no one wants that dusty poon.'? Granted, from the images yahoo throws up in headlines about her it looks like significant portions of her body are in fact only 1 or 2 yrs old tops, but that's beside the point.

Just a WTF I had to share.

Allow me to introduce you to, Courtney Stodden....

P.S.
This site isnt really safe for work.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/kylie-jenner-porn-watch-day-1-...

Can you give us a spoiler on whether either Courtney or Kylie will be the next one to have your abortion?

Shit dude, that was pretty cold.

This guy has said stuff like "Gay people can get married, they just can't get married to people of the same gender" and goes about trying to tell others how to live their lives.

What are you talking about?
WTF does this even mean?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
The Message wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
Short and to the point:

I just saw a headline 'Kylie Jenner sexier than ever at 18.'

Well I fucking hope so now that she's legal? Is there someone news outlet out there that's going to post 'Now that she's 18, no one wants that dusty poon.'? Granted, from the images yahoo throws up in headlines about her it looks like significant portions of her body are in fact only 1 or 2 yrs old tops, but that's beside the point.

Just a WTF I had to share.

Allow me to introduce you to, Courtney Stodden....

P.S.
This site isnt really safe for work.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/kylie-jenner-porn-watch-day-1-...

Can you give us a spoiler on whether either Courtney or Kylie will be the next one to have your abortion?

Shit dude, that was pretty cold.

This guy has said stuff like "Gay people can get married, they just can't get married to people of the same gender" and goes about trying to tell others how to live their lives.

What are you talking about?
WTF does this even mean?

Maybe it wasn't you making this particular argument about how marriage wasn't discriminatory because anyone could get married who wanted to, but they had to marry someone of the opposite gender. Maybe it was trey or Drew. It's so hard to tell where one of the Siamese morons ends and the next begins.

The point still stands, though. You have morals that you say society should live by, then you don't live by them yourself. The Bible clearly decries sex outside marriage for both those who are married and those who are single. One time... that's a slip-up. Repent and improve and move on. An ongoing affair? That's willfully choosing sin. And if you had simply chosen sin, I wouldn't be hassling you about it. It's when you mesh choosing sin again and again with telling others how they should live... that's when you merit disdain.

Well... disdain beyond what your normal performance here merits.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
The Message wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
Short and to the point:

I just saw a headline 'Kylie Jenner sexier than ever at 18.'

Well I fucking hope so now that she's legal? Is there someone news outlet out there that's going to post 'Now that she's 18, no one wants that dusty poon.'? Granted, from the images yahoo throws up in headlines about her it looks like significant portions of her body are in fact only 1 or 2 yrs old tops, but that's beside the point.

Just a WTF I had to share.

Allow me to introduce you to, Courtney Stodden....

P.S.
This site isnt really safe for work.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/kylie-jenner-porn-watch-day-1-...

Can you give us a spoiler on whether either Courtney or Kylie will be the next one to have your abortion?

Shit dude, that was pretty cold.

This guy has said stuff like "Gay people can get married, they just can't get married to people of the same gender" and goes about trying to tell others how to live their lives.

What are you talking about?
WTF does this even mean?

Maybe it wasn't you making this particular argument about how marriage wasn't discriminatory because anyone could get married who wanted to, but they had to marry someone of the opposite gender. Maybe it was trey or Drew. It's so hard to tell where one of the Siamese morons ends and the next begins.

The point still stands, though. You have morals that you say society should live by, then you don't live by them yourself. The Bible clearly decries sex outside marriage for both those who are married and those who are single. One time... that's a slip-up. Repent and improve and move on. An ongoing affair? That's willfully choosing sin. And if you had simply chosen sin, I wouldn't be hassling you about it. It's when you mesh choosing sin again and again with telling others how they should live... that's when you merit disdain.

Well... disdain beyond what your normal performance here merits.

Well if you want to do what Tripp said people do, go for it.
Make up things that I have supposedly said..... Then take that false information and put it on me that I am an immoral person based on my own sayings, which arent even my sayings.
Have at it.
McTurdy
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
The Message wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
Short and to the point:

I just saw a headline 'Kylie Jenner sexier than ever at 18.'

Well I fucking hope so now that she's legal? Is there someone news outlet out there that's going to post 'Now that she's 18, no one wants that dusty poon.'? Granted, from the images yahoo throws up in headlines about her it looks like significant portions of her body are in fact only 1 or 2 yrs old tops, but that's beside the point.

Just a WTF I had to share.

Allow me to introduce you to, Courtney Stodden....

P.S.
This site isnt really safe for work.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/kylie-jenner-porn-watch-day-1-...

Can you give us a spoiler on whether either Courtney or Kylie will be the next one to have your abortion?

Shit dude, that was pretty cold.

This guy has said stuff like "Gay people can get married, they just can't get married to people of the same gender" and goes about trying to tell others how to live their lives.

What are you talking about?
WTF does this even mean?

Maybe it wasn't you making this particular argument about how marriage wasn't discriminatory because anyone could get married who wanted to, but they had to marry someone of the opposite gender. Maybe it was trey or Drew. It's so hard to tell where one of the Siamese morons ends and the next begins.

The point still stands, though. You have morals that you say society should live by, then you don't live by them yourself. The Bible clearly decries sex outside marriage for both those who are married and those who are single. One time... that's a slip-up. Repent and improve and move on. An ongoing affair? That's willfully choosing sin. And if you had simply chosen sin, I wouldn't be hassling you about it. It's when you mesh choosing sin again and again with telling others how they should live... that's when you merit disdain.

Well... disdain beyond what your normal performance here merits.

Well if you want to do what Tripp said people do, go for it.
Make up things that I have supposedly said..... Then take that false information and put it on me that I am an immoral person based on my own sayings, which arent even my sayings.
Have at it.
McTurdy

Okay, remove that part of my post. I still stand by it. You yourself have shared that you were having an affair with a woman you knew was married. You were having sex with someone who wasn't your wife. This is your own admission. Am I making this part up?

I may have had the specifics of how you've told others to live their lives wrong, but I don't have the fact that you often do it wrong.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
The Message wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
Short and to the point:

I just saw a headline 'Kylie Jenner sexier than ever at 18.'

Well I fucking hope so now that she's legal? Is there someone news outlet out there that's going to post 'Now that she's 18, no one wants that dusty poon.'? Granted, from the images yahoo throws up in headlines about her it looks like significant portions of her body are in fact only 1 or 2 yrs old tops, but that's beside the point.

Just a WTF I had to share.

Allow me to introduce you to, Courtney Stodden....

P.S.
This site isnt really safe for work.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/kylie-jenner-porn-watch-day-1-...

Can you give us a spoiler on whether either Courtney or Kylie will be the next one to have your abortion?

Shit dude, that was pretty cold.

This guy has said stuff like "Gay people can get married, they just can't get married to people of the same gender" and goes about trying to tell others how to live their lives.

What are you talking about?
WTF does this even mean?

Maybe it wasn't you making this particular argument about how marriage wasn't discriminatory because anyone could get married who wanted to, but they had to marry someone of the opposite gender. Maybe it was trey or Drew. It's so hard to tell where one of the Siamese morons ends and the next begins.

The point still stands, though. You have morals that you say society should live by, then you don't live by them yourself. The Bible clearly decries sex outside marriage for both those who are married and those who are single. One time... that's a slip-up. Repent and improve and move on. An ongoing affair? That's willfully choosing sin. And if you had simply chosen sin, I wouldn't be hassling you about it. It's when you mesh choosing sin again and again with telling others how they should live... that's when you merit disdain.

Well... disdain beyond what your normal performance here merits.

Well if you want to do what Tripp said people do, go for it.
Make up things that I have supposedly said..... Then take that false information and put it on me that I am an immoral person based on my own sayings, which arent even my sayings.
Have at it.
McTurdy

Okay, remove that part of my post. I still stand by it. You yourself have shared that you were having an affair with a woman you knew was married. You were having sex with someone who wasn't your wife. This is your own admission. Am I making this part up?

I may have had the specifics of how you've told others to live their lives wrong, but I don't have the fact that you often do it wrong.

yes, you are making that up.
She was NOT married.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
No, she was engaged to be married. Totes different.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
No, she was engaged to be married. Totes different.
Well it is technically not adultery.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
"Captain, although your abilities intrigue me, you are quite honestly inferior"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
No, she was engaged to be married. Totes different.

Does it have any significance anywhere religious or civil? It's purely an "intent" between two people from my understanding.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Vincent
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
The Message wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:


Can you give us a spoiler on whether either Courtney or Kylie will be the next one to have your abortion?

Shit dude, that was pretty cold.

Fully agree. But when someone goes out of their way to try and inflict their morality on others through legislation and societal pressure but then demonstrate that they don't live up to their own moral code, they get zero sympathy from me.

I object to abortion. But I don't engage in sex outside marriage, so I am doing my part. This guy has said stuff like "Gay people can get married, they just can't get married to people of the same gender" and goes about trying to tell others how to live their lives. Once he shows he can't live up to what he demands of others... open season.

That's mighty Christian Mormon of you.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
Jythier wrote:
No, she was engaged to be married. Totes different.

Does it have any significance anywhere religious or civil? It's purely an "intent" between two people from my understanding.
Quote:
I met someone that was engaged to a guy in India

http://www.hinduwedding.info/engagement--graha-shanti.html

So yes it may well have been a formal agreement.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
The Message wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
Short and to the point:

I just saw a headline 'Kylie Jenner sexier than ever at 18.'

Well I fucking hope so now that she's legal? Is there someone news outlet out there that's going to post 'Now that she's 18, no one wants that dusty poon.'? Granted, from the images yahoo throws up in headlines about her it looks like significant portions of her body are in fact only 1 or 2 yrs old tops, but that's beside the point.

Just a WTF I had to share.

Allow me to introduce you to, Courtney Stodden....

P.S.
This site isnt really safe for work.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/kylie-jenner-porn-watch-day-1-...

Can you give us a spoiler on whether either Courtney or Kylie will be the next one to have your abortion?

Shit dude, that was pretty cold.

This guy has said stuff like "Gay people can get married, they just can't get married to people of the same gender" and goes about trying to tell others how to live their lives.

What are you talking about?
WTF does this even mean?

Maybe it wasn't you making this particular argument about how marriage wasn't discriminatory because anyone could get married who wanted to, but they had to marry someone of the opposite gender. Maybe it was trey or Drew. It's so hard to tell where one of the Siamese morons ends and the next begins.

The point still stands, though. You have morals that you say society should live by, then you don't live by them yourself. The Bible clearly decries sex outside marriage for both those who are married and those who are single. One time... that's a slip-up. Repent and improve and move on. An ongoing affair? That's willfully choosing sin. And if you had simply chosen sin, I wouldn't be hassling you about it. It's when you mesh choosing sin again and again with telling others how they should live... that's when you merit disdain.

Well... disdain beyond what your normal performance here merits.

Well if you want to do what Tripp said people do, go for it.
Make up things that I have supposedly said..... Then take that false information and put it on me that I am an immoral person based on my own sayings, which arent even my sayings.
Have at it.
McTurdy

Okay, remove that part of my post. I still stand by it. You yourself have shared that you were having an affair with a woman you knew was married. You were having sex with someone who wasn't your wife. This is your own admission. Am I making this part up?

I may have had the specifics of how you've told others to live their lives wrong, but I don't have the fact that you often do it wrong.

yes, you are making that up.
She was NOT married.

Okay, that's not me making things up. That's just me not reading that closely and being wrong. So sorry for that. Still, I'm willing to take the same hardline stance about sex outside marriage that others are about "don't be gay." It's a sin, you willingly engaged in it, and you have shown no remorse for the sin, only for the consequence of the sin. So keep picking at the tiniest of details. He big picture is that consequences could have been avoided had you not engaged in what you know to be wrong, but you are only lamenting the fact that someone else engaged in an ugly act, not that it was your lack of moral fortitude that put that choice before her.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SabreRedleg wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
The Message wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:


Can you give us a spoiler on whether either Courtney or Kylie will be the next one to have your abortion?

Shit dude, that was pretty cold.

Fully agree. But when someone goes out of their way to try and inflict their morality on others through legislation and societal pressure but then demonstrate that they don't live up to their own moral code, they get zero sympathy from me.

I object to abortion. But I don't engage in sex outside marriage, so I am doing my part. This guy has said stuff like "Gay people can get married, they just can't get married to people of the same gender" and goes about trying to tell others how to live their lives. Once he shows he can't live up to what he demands of others... open season.

That's mighty Christian Mormon of you.

Yeah yeah... Let's just say that if it wasn't RSP and not only accepted but expected, I'd handle it differently.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
"Captain, although your abilities intrigue me, you are quite honestly inferior"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:

Yeah yeah... Let's just say that if it wasn't RSP and not only accepted but expected, I'd handle it differently.

So, in RSP you are only role-playing being a prick like the rest of us, in real life you'd be a much better person as reflects your "true" personality?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, why would anyone want to be a prick outside of RSP?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:

Yeah yeah... Let's just say that if it wasn't RSP and not only accepted but expected, I'd handle it differently.

So, in RSP you are only role-playing being a prick like the rest of us, in real life you'd be a much better person as reflects your "true" personality?

I'd like to think so. But then, that goes against one of my basic axioms, which is that the internet reveals who you really are without the societal pressure to be a decent human being. So maybe I just role play a decent person in my day-to-day life and who I really am is a douche with anger issues. Truth is probably somewhere in between.

EDIT: I hate doing this on my phone. I read like slater circa 2011.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   |