Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Speelman
United States
Wolverine Lake
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My sister and I want to get this to play against each other online. Looking at a lot of reviews (for the android version anyway) I see a lot of complaints about the games getting lost and stuff like that. Has that been addressed? Is it just a vocal minority and it really isn't that much of an issue?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Hawthorne
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I play on iPad and have played many games with a friend from work who uses his android phone. We never had any problems with games getting dropped or lost. I've played many games online with strangers as well and again have never had any problems. How old are the complaints you saw?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Speelman
United States
Wolverine Lake
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wizcreations wrote:
I play on iPad and have played many games with a friend from work who uses his android phone. We never had any problems with games getting dropped or lost. I've played many games online with strangers as well and again have never had any problems. How old are the complaints you saw?

Seen them as recently as May. We would want to play asynchronous. Since we both have busy work lives. Any of your experience playing that way?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Hawthorne
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Nearly all of them are
 Thumb up