Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
15 Posts

Titan HD» Forums » General

Subject: Titan HD 2.5.1 known issues list rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kris Giesing
United States
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
* Completed games can't be cleared from the active list.
If someone needs to clear games out, I can do it manually - send a note to titan-feedback@dauba-dauba.net.
* Occasionally during online play (timed games only?), when the turn advances to the player's Split phase, the phase does not activate.
Exiting to the main menu and resuming should fix this.
If you see this problem, please send feedback just after returning to the main menu (by tapping the Email icon at the bottom of the Info screen). This will include game traces that should help diagnose the issue.

Fixes for both issues are being investigated and a patch will be released once ready.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Fogel
United States
Pacifica
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen an occasional weirdness with the game logs which will display moves/splits/recruitment that differ from what actually happened on the board.

It doesn't happen often, but I've seen it about three times so far. I'll try to pay more attention and see if there's any commonality that triggers this.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Giesing
United States
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dietrologia wrote:
I've seen an occasional weirdness with the game logs which will display moves/splits/recruitment that differ from what actually happened on the board.

In addition to the issues listed, I've just identified a server issue where the client and server can end up disagreeing about the move order. Specifically, if a Reinforcement or Summoned Angel is abandoned before moving onto the board, the server would leave it active, causing the Battle not to end (server-side) when it should. That might explain what you saw.

I've pushed a new build to address that. It was a server-side only change, so the fix is already active.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Giesing
United States
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kgiesing wrote:
* Completed games can't be cleared from the active list.
If someone needs to clear games out, I can do it manually - send a note to titan-feedback@dauba-dauba.net.
* Occasionally during online play (timed games only?), when the turn advances to the player's Split phase, the phase does not activate.
Exiting to the main menu and resuming should fix this.
If you see this problem, please send feedback just after returning to the main menu (by tapping the Email icon at the bottom of the Info screen). This will include game traces that should help diagnose the issue.

Fixes for both issues are being investigated and a patch will be released once ready.

Fixes for both issues have been identified, and a new build has been submitted to the App Store for approval.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Giesing
United States
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kgiesing wrote:
kgiesing wrote:
* Completed games can't be cleared from the active list.
If someone needs to clear games out, I can do it manually - send a note to titan-feedback@dauba-dauba.net.
* Occasionally during online play (timed games only?), when the turn advances to the player's Split phase, the phase does not activate.
Exiting to the main menu and resuming should fix this.
If you see this problem, please send feedback just after returning to the main menu (by tapping the Email icon at the bottom of the Info screen). This will include game traces that should help diagnose the issue.

Fixes for both issues are being investigated and a patch will be released once ready.

Fixes for both issues have been identified, and a new build has been submitted to the App Store for approval.

Titan HD 2.5.2 "Minotaur III" has been released. All issues mentioned above should be addressed.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan kilgore
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for keeping this great title updated.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan kilgore
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the last update I have noticed the changes in movement seem to take an extra step each to direct the legions to their desired spot. This extra tap seems like a step backward in functionality to me and they add up with extra legions.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Giesing
United States
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure I follow. Can you give a little more detail?

Nathnkilgore wrote:
Since the last update I have noticed the changes in movement seem to take an extra step each to direct the legions to their desired spot. This extra tap seems like a step backward in functionality to me and they add up with extra legions.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan kilgore
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure. When I used to tap a stack during movement it would allow me to immediately drag the top group to any of the highlighted possibilities. Now when I tap the legion I have to decide where I want to go, then cancel the move by tapping some neutral spot and return to the legion and drag it to its destination. That is a lot of extra moves if the board is full.

In other words, it allows me to see on the first tap but then denies the ability to drag the legion until I cancel and redesignate.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Holt
England
Rayleigh
Essex
flag msg tools
This is not the cat you're looking for - some other cat maybe?
badge
tout passe, tout lasse, tout casse
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nathnkilgore wrote:
Sure. When I used to tap a stack during movement it would allow me to immediately drag the top group to any of the highlighted possibilities. Now when I tap the legion I have to decide where I want to go, then cancel the move by tapping some neutral spot and return to the legion and drag it to its destination. That is a lot of extra moves if the board is full.

In other words, it allows me to see on the first tap but then denies the ability to drag the legion until I cancel and redesignate.

That was an "unplanned feature" that was introduced with iOS9 and has been fixed in a newer update.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan kilgore
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
My version says 2.5.2 Minotaur III and it just started happening.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Giesing
United States
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nathnkilgore wrote:
My version says 2.5.2 Minotaur III and it just started happening.

This issue was fixed in Titan HD 2.5.3, released last weekend.

Kris
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan kilgore
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I must have not selected the app last update. Thanks Kris!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Giesing
United States
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nathnkilgore wrote:
I must have not selected the app last update. Thanks Kris!

Note that there are still a few bugs related to iOS 9; tap-and-hold on the Masterboard and Battlelands doesn't bring up the inspectors properly. Also, there is something going on with network time that is causing some players not to be able to connect to the online servers. So I'm probably going to need another 2.5.x patch relatively soon.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Giesing
United States
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Update: Reports are that updating to iOS 9.0.2 fixes the clock sync issue.

The terrain and hazard inspectors bug needs to be fixed on the Titan HD side. I have a patch I'm working on.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls