5 Posts

Journey: Wrath of Demons» Forums » General

Subject: where are the expansions and KS exclusives? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
panos roussakis
msg tools
mbmbmb
So i got my copy of the game today but as the title says no ks exclusives or the xpacks? have i miised something like them saying that the rest of the ks stuff will be shipped separately?

Thnaks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They told that there would be two waves of shipments. One with the game and the other with the expansions.
I can't find the exact update right now but it has been known for a long time.
How is the game and miniatures?
I hope I receive mine soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philipp Ottensamer
Austria
Wien
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine last week. The minis are amazing, the best minis I have seen to date.

The gameplay seems rather...simple. Feels like a streamlined Zombicide from what I've seen so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
panos roussakis
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks great to know that it has been a marrow policy and not post office's fault

The quality of the game is top notch; both the minis and the components look and feel amazing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denis Maddalena
United States
Stafford
VA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Er... i wouldn't go that far. The health slider falls right out or points left/right pretty readily. The dial connectors are too big for the holes, and even when you force them through, the plastic covers up part of the dial artwork.

The miniatures and boards, though, are definitely gorgeous.

The game is definitely in the realm of Zombicide... more of an arcade action game than one with truly difficult or even interesting choices. The minis will be the selling point above all, at least with the core game. No idea if the expansions will make it better. If your group is one to complain if games are too difficult and just want a story to be part of, this could satisfy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls