Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlos Oliveira
United States
south orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Does anyone here have the Hemsley board game table from BBO Poker Tables? Im ordering one today ( without the top cause dont think id ever use it to play games on ) and im trying to decide on a template/design to get for the tablet, what did everyone else get or recommend for this table?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Darrin
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Although I don't own a BBO table, I've been doing quite a bit of research and think I've settled on a Helmsley myself as opposed to the Geek Chic or Boardgametables.com products. I personally prefer a nice clean look so I think I'll be going with the upgraded suited speed cloth as opposed to a template graphic.

They have some board game table specific designs for the graphics, which I'm sure you've seen and out of those I like the war chest design. Not overly busy and I like the color scheme. That Traveler graphic is just way too much and is too distracting when you've got your layout on the table.

You mention not going with the top for the Helmsley table, but doesn't it automatically come with it? I'd also request a continuous armrest rather than the standard dealer position setup for poker.

Good luck and please please post some pics when you get your table. I'd love to see one setup in a home in action!! (I won't get mine til the holidays)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad DeShon
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
Quality Affordable Gaming Tables - BoardGameTables.com
badge
Quality Affordable Gaming Tables - BoardGameTables.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I think less is more. Don't get something that will distract from the game you are playing. Also, dark colors tend to show more cardboard dust than lighter colors do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls