Subject: Will we ever see a Xia expansion? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simone C.
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello! So, Xia is really a fun game, but I think it's time to plan an expansion to go further because it deserves to be expanded adding new stuff, new outfit, some solo rules maybe, some fixes and so on, I don't like to see it go without add a couple of new layers of possibilities to this game, it has a LOT of potential, so please Cody, do them, pleeeeeaseeee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Do we ever see a Xia expansion?
Cody mentioned that there will be an expansion at some point including the new ships he released via 3D printing. I also hope to see an expansion with new tiles featuring a new solar system and overarching theme. The game has so much potential for expansion it isn't funny.....well I guess it could be.

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Dennard
United States
Winchester
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Those of us that missed out on it would be happy just to have a reprint of the original game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Dyer
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
P&P RPG>Tabletop>Sports>VideoGames
badge
I love all kinds of games and competitions.
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is done being reprinted (or really close) and should soon be available for order. I would suggest signing up for the newsletter to be alerted ASAP.

The P&P Mini-Expansion is available on the webpage here:
http://www.faroffgames.com/xia/print-and-play-mini-expansion...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Odum
United States
Holdenville
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Yeah, the website says that the 2nd printing is done and we are just waiting for it to arrive. He did mention an expansion for later, but for now if you go to his site he has some print and play stuff up, including 3d models that you can get 3d printed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Dyer
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
P&P RPG>Tabletop>Sports>VideoGames
badge
I love all kinds of games and competitions.
mbmbmbmbmb
Full expansion will be much later. He's working on a new game right now, and that's his focus. A full expansion will likely come sometime next year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.