Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Dotzenrod
United States
Novi
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So it appears I can still support this game to receive the kickstarter rewards, correct?

Is this game still scheduled to ship in November? I am in the United States if that makes any difference. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that's how I did it. Go to backerkit.com and look for it there. If it's still available you can get the KS rewards. Unfortunately, it's not shipping until next year due to some manufacturing conflicts the latest update has more details, but I think it's shipping Q1 2016.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
Yes, that's how I did it. Go to backerkit.com and look for it there. If it's still available you can get the KS rewards. Unfortunately, it's not shipping until next year due to some manufacturing conflicts the latest update has more details, but I think it's shipping Q1 2016.

That's what I recall as well. The artwork they've shown so far really is great. I only pledged for the base game but will probably add the expansions once they tell us to finalize our orders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mariusz Kosecki
Poland
Elbląg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
Unfortunately, it's not shipping until next year due to some manufacturing conflicts the latest update has more details, but I think it's shipping Q1 2016.

I cannot find that reference... Could you post a link?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud de la Touanne
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is the link with the info (see important news): https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/135116486/v-commandos/p...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.