- Matthew M(Octavian)United States
These are GUIDELINES for posting in the Hot Deals forum. Please keep them in consideration when posting in this forum.
A Hot Deal posting HAS:
1. A price.
2. A Region or virtual platform in the subject line ([US], [Global], [Kansas City, MO, USA], [iOS/Android/PC/Mac], etc.)
--- 2a. Hot Deals for the region of Europe should be posted in the Europe specific subforum: https://boardgamegeek.com/forum/1177627/boardgamegeek/hot-de...
3. A descriptive subject line that includes: retailer and price or discount percentage.
4. A board game or board game related item for sale.
A Hot Deal posting DOES NOT/IS NOT:
2. An auction
3. Contain a referral link / request of any kind.
4. Contain a members-only website (members-only stores, like Costco are ok)
5. A crowdfunding campaign (Kickstarter, Indiegogo, etc.)
Some helpful websites to compare prices:
Aggregate Search Websites
Amazon Price History
Resources for evaluating online retailers:
Online Gaming Vendors Wiki
[POLL] The Good, the Bad, and the OLGS: Rate the Online Game Stores
Please do not take it upon yourself to police the Hot Deals forums. If you feel somebody is trying to exploit the Hot Deals forum then geekmail BGG's Community Manager
- [+] Dice rolls