Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Bedard
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone care to break down the differences between a Gardening mission and a normal bombing mission?

I know I'm dropping mines into harbors. I know that I can't simply jettison the mines over the ocean after missions where I did not spot the target.

I know that landing with the mines still on board requires a roll.

Anything else?

Just flew a Gardening mission where I spotted the target, but failed my BOMBS AWAY! roll. No idea if that's a successful run for us.

Rulebook really could have been a bit more helpful with this stuff.

Thanks for any help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Boucher
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RawDealDemo wrote:
Anyone care to break down the differences between a Gardening mission and a normal bombing mission?

I know I'm dropping mines into harbors. I know that I can't simply jettison the mines over the ocean after missions where I did not spot the target.

I know that landing with the mines still on board requires a roll.

Anything else?

Just flew a Gardening mission where I spotted the target, but failed my BOMBS AWAY! roll. No idea if that's a successful run for us.

Rulebook really could have been a bit more helpful with this stuff.

Thanks for any help.

So you failed to hit the target. But your mine was dropped in the general area, so yes it counts. I believe I covered that in the FAQ (see files section). There were some things that were not properly clarified due to lack of space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.