Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan Schneider
Germany
Stockstadt
flag msg tools
badge
always injured...
Are you going to be in Essen 2015 again, Juraj?
And anything new to present, expansions or anything? Would be amazing news and great to see you there again.
Hope your new..ish job does give you at least some time to work on something new.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juraj Bilić
Croatia
Varazdin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Hey Stefan!
I might go to Essen this year but only as a gamer, to just relax and enjoy the convention from a different perspective. Are you and your lovely girlfriend coming?

Oh yeah the Machine has started to turn, it's has been for some time already. Smart guys from our manual crew are helping me out with reconciling the rules for the core game and for the new expansion rules (looking at you Danny and Becki!).
Ulrich and Isa have started to work on reorganizing the manual - as before, they bring such positivity and effectiveness to the whole process, .. priceless.

My art department has started working on new illustrations. I might show you something soon.

A good quality content is a huge deal for me. I've been churning some ideas, texts, scenarios, so it's been productive in this aspect as well.

Aleksandra is helping me with redesigning the complete web. It's going to be brutal. devil

Ah look at me the thread was about Essen and here I am blabbering about everything. Ok ok I'll shut up for now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Schneider
Germany
Stockstadt
flag msg tools
badge
always injured...
Thats awesome news. About the expansion and more stuff to come! Still love this game and would be great to see something new!
Okay, I would have come to your booth in Essen but since you might only be there to have fun, I might say HI if I run into you.
But... wrong Stefan probably. I don't know anything about a girlfriend

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Not Guilty
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So we will be around in Essen as well. It's was hell of a fun last here to present Machina Arcana. This year we will only be visitors again.....

Maybe we can all meet up when Juraj know if and when he will be around.

It's really great the feeling that the machine is running again. We will see what Spiel 2016 will bring for us.....

Cheers

Ulrich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Asipu wrote:

Ah look at me the thread was about Essen and here I am blabbering about everything. Ok ok I'll shut up for now.

No, please keep talking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juraj Bilić
Croatia
Varazdin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
tthorn23 wrote:
Asipu wrote:

No, please keep talking.

If you insist, I must oblige!
Hmh let's see.. well I contacted a few 3d modelers. ^.^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed.
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember talking to you at your stand last year, together with my wife. I took a few pics, and you gave us your card.
To this day, I'm looking for a copy for a reasonable price. Hoping to snag one in the Essen '15 math trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone needs to take a Sharpie to the edge of those monster tokens right quick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls