Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Pereira
Portugal
Porto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So this was the game we picked to play after seeing the European Supercup Final between Barcelona and Sevilla yesterday.

This was the first game of Bruge for Ricardo and he really liked the feeling of the pimped Guilders in metal

After 10 min of rules explanation and setup we were ready to go

And it was a hard first turn in regard to threats with both of us trying to negate the majorities to each other.

At first I tried to go and win the peoples majorities but was not getting enough money to bring in the most expensive and rewarding characters in terms of end score. I opted to employ cheap ones or even free hoping that a Plague could vacate a house later on, which eventually did happen.

Ricardo went to the Canals finishing first one of them and getting the 7VP statue. He won the majority of Canals this turn and I secured the Persons.

By then both of us begun to experience bad luck in colors and changed the strategy. I went to Canals while Ricardo begun bringing persons in he's houses. He was also getting VP's during game which I failed to do. I already achieved by then the three majorities while He was missing the Reputation. I was heading for the second statue and that with the 3 VP's from the second canal and the extra majority put me 12 points ahead, unfortunately not for long.

The tide changed when I lost all my money and could not prevent Ricardo to also get the Reputation Majority and in the End he won.

The Final score was:

Ricardo: 53 (Score Track-8; People-12; Houses-6; Benefits-0; Majorities-12; Canals-10 and Reputation 5)

Me: 51 (Score Track-4; People-4; Houses-5; Benefits-5; Majorities-12; Canals-17 and Reputation 4)

Final Balance: Ricardo liked the game, found it a good choice to play with our wife's (mine already plays it with me) and we will probably put it in the table soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hubert Figuière
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where do these playing mats come from?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.