Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Galaxy Trucker: Missions adds new deck cards to Galaxy Trucker and recreates elements of the Galaxy Trucker app in the board game."

Having never touched the app, I have no frame of reference for what this is supposed to add.

Can somebody elaborate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a few different special "scenarios" you can play in the app. For example, there can be heavy cargo that slows you down (reduces your speed) when you're carrying it. There are also more different adventure cards than in the published game. I don't know exactly how they will incorporate these things into the base game, but I guess we will see.

There is also a turn-based building mode in the app; I don't know if that will become an "official" style of play in the board game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Hooper
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DaviddesJ wrote:
There are a few different special "scenarios" you can play in the app. For example, there can be heavy cargo that slows you down (reduces your speed) when you're carrying it. There are also more different adventure cards than in the published game. I don't know exactly how they will incorporate these things into the base game, but I guess we will see.

There is also a turn-based building mode in the app; I don't know if that will become an "official" style of play in the board game.

I wouldn't be surprised to see things like the missions where you have to ferry explosives or wines.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
I recorded a video for BGG on this at GenCon. I think it's now available. That gives more details.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls