Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryin
United States
Tyler
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Foresight X means, "Look at the top X cards of your deck. Put them back in any order."
Will edit if needed for balancing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryin
United States
Tyler
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Here is the Asgard team icon (Yggdrasil) if anyone is interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
klakak wrote:

Can't tell if I want to switch my guys to have your Ygdrassil icon. Only qualm is that the thrown artifact is too good. Kuurth has +2 and w/out a draw. I'd make yours 5 cost to compensate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to the Marvel Master Database.

You know that the custom builders guild is going strong when within a few hours of each other Two new Asgardian based team logos are presented.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Matchstickman wrote:
I haven't played as much Legendary as I would like so this may be an obvious question but... how will the Uncommon Asgard effect trigger? All (most?) enemy escapes happen during the villain "phase", you wont have played any cards prior to this to get the symbol in play to trigger (nor will you generate any attack from revealing the card itself). Also, are there any other cards where you would you do any other effects on a card other in addition to the reveal effect?

He's right. You should say "if it's your turn, you may fight it" or something to clarify.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Trudgen
United States
Davenport
Florida
flag msg tools
Seize the game!
badge
Truly Scrumtrulescent!
mbmbmbmbmb
RangerRob24 wrote:
Added to the Marvel Master Database.

You know that the custom builders guild is going strong when within a few hours of each other Two new Asgardian based team logos are presented.

(Read this in your best Dalek tone) consolidate, Consolidate! (/Dalek)

So many cards to do quick checks on then add to my cowcow order. It shouldn't be hard to hit 212 at this rate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Heimdall and Longshot would make for a very interesting team up...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryin
United States
Tyler
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thedaninblack wrote:
klakak wrote:

Can't tell if I want to switch my guys to have your Ygdrassil icon. Only qualm is that the thrown artifact is too good. Kuurth has +2 and w/out a draw. I'd make yours 5 cost to compensate.

Ok, thanks for the idea. I don't have Fear Itself yet, so I am unfamiliar with the strength of current Thrown Artifacts. I'll get this and the uncommon edited in the next day or two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryin
United States
Tyler
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Matchstickman wrote:
I haven't played as much Legendary as I would like so this may be an obvious question but... how will the Uncommon Asgard effect trigger? All (most?) enemy escapes happen during the villain "phase", you wont have played any cards prior to this to get the symbol in play to trigger (nor will you generate any attack from revealing the card itself). Also, are there any other cards where you would you do any other effects on a card other in addition to the reveal effect?
Good catch, I did that one late and obviously didn't check my work lol. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ano mickael
msg tools
Very great job! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryin
United States
Tyler
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Edited the 2nd common to make it more difficult to fire, and the uncommon to make more sense for the trigger.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Albertson
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
From someone who prints a lot of your cards, Dan, this Yggdrassil is super solid and would look... mighty on Sif.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
klakak wrote:
Edited the 2nd common to make it more difficult to fire, and the uncommon to make more sense for the trigger.

I think the second card is too weak now. I would make you always draw the card but only situationally get the 2///. The uncommon is also very beefy now. I'm not sure he needs the attack bonus at all considering 4/6 is still strong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DarthPinkHippo wrote:
From someone who prints a lot of your cards, Dan, this Yggdrassil is super solid and would look... mighty on Sif.

I think I agree. Stay tuned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brother Iato
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
klakak wrote:
Foresight X means, "Look at the top X cards of your Hero deck. Put them back in any order."

Could you please clarify if you meant:
a) Look at the top X cards of the Hero deck.
b) Look at the top X cards of your Hero deck.

Thanks for Heimdal and the gang!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey btw I updated Sif and Unworthy Thor w this icon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryin
United States
Tyler
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brotheriato wrote:
klakak wrote:
Foresight X means, "Look at the top X cards of your Hero deck. Put them back in any order."

Could you please clarify if you meant:
a) Look at the top X cards of the Hero deck.
b) Look at the top X cards of your Hero deck.

Thanks for Heimdal and the gang!

Its supposed to be your deck lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryin
United States
Tyler
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thedaninblack wrote:
Hey btw I updated Sif and Unworthy Thor w this icon.

Awesome. Thor is my favorite character. The more Thors, the better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jem
France
flag msg tools
The cards are beautiful, the synergy with Daredevil is canonically weird and possibly overpowered, but hey, this is Legendary, these are superheroes, overpowered is par for the course.

However :

klakak wrote:

This is both in need of clarification and massively powerful. It looks like it's based directly on Diving Block but it's much, much more powerful than that.

First, what happens to bystanders / weaponized plutonium / etc. carried by an escaping villain?

Secondly it utterly breaks a number of villain-escape based schemes, including more or less negating the last-phase Goon rush at the end of Organized Crime Wave*.

Bear in mind that blocking a fight or ambush effect is a rare-level power for the Fantastic Four cards - fully blocking an escape is a cut above that.

* = Actually it's worse than this, technically you can create an infinite loop if the top 6 villains are Maggia Goons. Once the fifth one enters, the first "escapes", you block the escape (placing it on top of the VD) and the ambush effect triggers after the "escape". So you draw play the next villain card, find the Goon you just put there, shuffle the city forward, one escapes, you cycle it to the VD, then you draw it again... and so on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Maybe change it to discard the card to out ten on top of the VD? Or maybe just let you fight the escaping villain?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryin
United States
Tyler
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jemjar wrote:
The cards are beautiful, the synergy with Daredevil is canonically weird and possibly overpowered, but hey, this is Legendary, these are superheroes, overpowered is par for the course.

However :

klakak wrote:

This is both in need of clarification and massively powerful. It looks like it's based directly on Diving Block but it's much, much more powerful than that.

First, what happens to bystanders / weaponized plutonium / etc. carried by an escaping villain?

Secondly it utterly breaks a number of villain-escape based schemes, including more or less negating the last-phase Goon rush at the end of Organized Crime Wave*.

Bear in mind that blocking a fight or ambush effect is a rare-level power for the Fantastic Four cards - fully blocking an escape is a cut above that.

* = Actually it's worse than this, technically you can create an infinite loop if the top 6 villains are Maggia Goons. Once the fifth one enters, the first "escapes", you block the escape (placing it on top of the VD) and the ambush effect triggers after the "escape". So you draw play the next villain card, find the Goon you just put there, shuffle the city forward, one escapes, you cycle it to the VD, then you draw it again... and so on.

Some other official cards in the game do "break" schemes/Masterminds. One of the new schemes in Secret Wars prevents Galactus from winning by destroying each city space. This one would also be used less than Captain America's uncommon. Also, some Heroes in the game have weaker rares and/or uncommons than other Heroes do.

I will include a trigger and to put the escaping villain on the bottom of the villain deck instead, or put in the card to complete any new Ambush effect before placing the escaping villain on top of the deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jem
France
flag msg tools
klakak wrote:
Some other official cards in the game do "break" schemes/Masterminds. One of the new schemes in Secret Wars prevents Galactus from winning by destroying each city space. This one would also be used less than Captain America's uncommon. Also, some Heroes in the game have weaker rares and/or uncommons than other Heroes do.

Somewhat true, but most of them require a certain amount of effort to pull off (for instance, using Ghost Rider to break OCW) or at the very least are rare cards (using Invisible Woman's Invisible Barrier to break OCW) which makes it harder to pull off.

That said, a) it's your call and my opinion on it, b) I would have made a similar complaint about Invisible Barrier if I were a UDE playtester.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryin
United States
Tyler
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I decided to change the uncommon and the thrown artifact to play off the other cards more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls